See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sheikh Ahmed Tijani / Sidi Moez Masud

Grand Mawlid 06
Part five

Sheikh Ahmed Tijani

Are you wahabis? Say Ya Rasul Allah!

If you insult Abdul Qadir Jilani, you salat is not valid

He (Peace and blessing be upon him) was the first creation and will be the first recreated

Everyone who came here today, came on the invitation of the Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him)


Sidi Moez Masud

How can you enjoy life when he (Allah) has given you the ability to enjoy

I wanted to enjoy myself, was there hope for me?
Don’t despair of the mercy of Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala

I was looking for Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala

I was looking for the Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him)

I wasted time that I should’ve given to Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala

People do drugs to get high but they can get it in the deen

On the day of judgement we will be given back what we have spent

The paradise of this world is the paradise of the pleasure of Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala and leave the hell of this world

No comments:

Post a Comment