See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Saturday, January 12, 2008

New feature - Student files

Salam alikum

I wish to begin posting on a new feature on Sheikhy notes - the Student files.

These are posts designed for the students to think about their studies and to help them gain the maximum benefit from them. On my part this is just advice that maybe some will find useful and others won't.

You can agree or disagree and if you like to comment please do.

You can access the "Student Files" section under the section called Sheikhy labels on the left hand side of the screen.

Mostly I wish to improve myself because this is much room for improvement and I wish to copy Imam Ghazali who said he had wrote Ihya 'ulum Al-Den to improve himself! Looks like I will have a lot of work to do.

The first file is this one
http://sheikhynotes.blogspot.com/2007/09/your-knowledge-is-pointless.html

No comments:

Post a Comment